Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You're killin me Smalls

And by Smalls, I mean huge and by huge, I mean our baby. Ok here's the skinny, and by skinny I mean fatty. I'll stop doing that now. What I'm trying to say is that my womb must be awesome, cause she is taking her sweet time in there. At Monday's Dr. appointment our little (probably) girl weighed in at a whopping 4 kilos! That's 8lbs, 13oz to the layperson. Yup you did the math right, that's 3oz. short of 9 lbs and counting with zero signs of labor. Sweet. Dr. Supachai, (who we like to call SuperDuperchai) is really great and comes highly recomended, but seems to be in no hurry to induce labor or anything like that. We're starting to feel like our chances of a natural delivery are getting smaller as the baby gets bigger, so please pray that she would come soon! Dr. SuperDuperChai's advice? "Walk, and every day tell the baby to come out."

4 comments:

  1. I just thought you should know how much I love reading your blog Emily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srsly, just have mike squeeze your belly button like a pimple until the kid pops out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SuperDuperchai is right . . . walk and walk and walk - then do some stairs . . . then walk some more! I was right there with you while pregnant with our son and was able to deliver him naturally (one week "late"), so hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, now that's not bad advice! you hear me little easton lady... you come out!! walk walk walk it out. :)

    ReplyDelete