Wednesday, January 20, 2010

grillin' in the guest room

Due to volunteer team, vacations, weather complications, etc. the Easton's have still not had our Skype family Christmas. Last week we decided to open the gifts from each other... Mostly because I was afraid that at any moment Mike was going to go out and buy what I'd gotten him.

Sidenote: That is the problem with buying guys Christmas presents. If they need it they just go out and buy it, and if they don't need it they don't really want it. It makes Christmas gifts a little tricky.

My wonderful husband bought me my first grown up coat

and Mike got a new grill

We had some friends over for dinner and Mike proceeded to use said grill...in the guest room. Technically it was on the window sill of the guest room, but it was pretty much the same thing. The whole room still smells of lighter fluid. The room will probably explode if we ever try to light a match in there.

3 comments:

  1. I thought about you today and thought I miss those two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to hear what's going on. It reminds me when we grilled in a dorm room patio. "Great minds think alike". haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the bats dont like that smell...or I heard that they do...either way...um...forget I said anything!
    Sweet coat em....(I've always wanted one myself)

    ReplyDelete