Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Why Manu Ginobli is way more man than I am

Last night I was sitting at the computer and I hear a rustle in the curtain. I didn't really pay much attention to it till I heard the "ftftft" of some flying animal and saw the shadow out of the corner of my eye a bat (which is surprisingly like the Bat Signal). I yell out to Emily who comes rushing into the office with me while the bat flies around our living room... After 2-3 minutes (or 4-5) I finally go out with a badminton racquet, swinging at the curtains to find it till it came swooping by my head causing me to hit the deck (thankfully I was standing on my bed at that point). After a few more swings, I got him to fly out the open window.

A few minutes ago I came across this replay, which made me feel like slightly less of a man, but is so amazing that I had to share: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4618253

Bat 0
Mike 2

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I'd say you entitled this blog correctly. Way to protect your bride! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete