Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's a Possibly!!!

On Thursday we had an ultrasound and the gender verdict is... drum roll... so much anticipation... can't wait to go shopping.... "possibly a girl." Huh. Possibly a girl. So I guess it's also possibly a boy then? The ultrasound technician was really friendly this time. I actually got to see the screen this time, and she answered my questions and explained things in simple Chinese, which we really appreciated. If we get a more definitive answer we'll be sure to pass it along. This is week 24 and the baby is healthy, so we certainly can't complain.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your possible girl or boy!

    Hey, at least it's a human.

    Oh and I'm pretty sure no one is gonna want to hang out with you if you don't shower for 30 days. I guess that's why you have to stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the "possibly a girl" verdict! Loved reading your Chinese tips for pregnancies - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete